- Planning and monitoring daily operation at MRF unit.
- Supervises all MRF attendants, operators and other personnel directly or through subordinate supervisors.
- Provide monthly data analysis on receiving , process and production bailing of recyclable at MRF
- Provide weekly report of recyclables stock in MRF and update accordingly in the system.
- Assures that all work is accomplished in accordance with sound safety procedures.
- Provide the immediate superior with daily activities progress and also hold discussions regularly to solve problem which arise from time to time
- Responsible to coordinate with all relevant operational staff to implement effective supervision to ensure proper day to day operation activities is done.
- To ensure operating cost is within budget, operating plans & schedules as regularly reviewed and update.
- To ensure that all cleansing truck and equipment are in good operating condition, safe to use and carry valid licenses and road taxes.
- To ensure daily service rendered to the entire operation route at the almost satisfaction to the public and the concern relevant authorities / customers as agree upon.
- To ensure all operation supervisors responsible to check daily and ensure that all the operation vehicles to leave the depot at the specified time as stated in Standard Operating Procedure.
- To monitor operation and planning for ICI operation consists of scheduling, work arrangement, reporting etc.
- To prepare monthly progress report, budgets and yearly report for the management and/or as requested.
- Implementing and ensuring planned KPI's/Scorecard are achievable.
* For all the above positions, candidates must possess at least a Diploma in Environmental / Civil Engineering / Management, or equivalent. At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Interest applicants can forward a detailed CV (with cover letter) to email@example.com
* Closing date: 30th December 2018 Please note that any applicant not meeting the minimum requirements will not be considered for the position.