- Plan and develop the integrity initiatives/programs in promoting integrity culture among employees.
- Responsible to uphold, display, promote and help to internalize integrity as one of E-Idaman Group of Companies Corporate Values.
- Act as liaison officer and establish good relationship with various authorities.
- To increase the transparency culture among the company’s employees in discharging their duties.
- To initiate programs/projects i.e. Integrity Awareness Program (IAP), initiative framework & etc in promoting the integrity culture to the Bank’s staff.
- Advise the management and staff of the group on matters or queries related to integrity matter
- To support the corruption prevention initiatives promoted by the MACC and Malaysia Government.
- Provide sound advises to the line managers to address their subordinates’ integrity issues.
- Provide guidance on matters relating to employment and labor laws.
- Promote the Corporation’s Vision, Mission and Values through actions, training, communications and leading by example.
- Responsible to update any systems related to integrity.
- Candidates must possess at least Degree in Business Administration/Finance/Law or any other equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in management capacity with audit experience preferably with good communication skills, analytical and investigative skills.
- Possess ACEIO (Malaysian Certified Integrity Officer) certification from Malaysian Anti Corruption Academy (MACA).
- Expert in corruption prevention, fraud, integrity development and act as catalyst in organization to promote an integrity working culture.
- Knowledge of Financial Reporting Standards, law enforcement that govern the Group of Companies and corruption risk assessment.
- Knowledge of integrity and governance, risk is an advantage.
Work Location : Alor Setar, Kedah
Closing Date : 30th November 2020