- To execute store keeping responsibilities – controlled, stored and segregated properly.
- Store the materials in an efficient manner (location and tags) using First-In-First-Out (FIFO) method and trace ability intact.
- Responsible for daily operations for incoming and outgoing materials.
- Responsible for maintaining the accuracy inventory and stock records through proper and timely updating of stock movement using stock card and ERP system simultaneously.
- Initiate Purchase Requisition (PR) and Purchase Order for consumables stock order. Manage DO and invoice for payment purposes.
- Ensure new chemical order being updated to SHE
- To ensure all chemical ordered having MSDS certificate,
- Conduct periodical stock check and stock accuracy.
- Proper filing on all documents and forms which go through Warehouse.
- Prepare stock reconciliation and adjustment.
- Maintain good housekeeping and cleanliness in the Warehouse.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent computer skills especially in Microsoft Excel
- Possessed own transport and valid license
Location : Langkawi /Kangar /Alor Setar/ Kulim, Kedah
Closing Date : 25th May 2019