- To plan and formulate operation planning activities in accordance to service performance targets set by the Company.
- To liaise with customers and government appointed bodies on matters pertaining to the solid waste management operations.
- To supervise, coordinate and provide technical assistance and supervision on all solid waste management activities at Service Unit.
- To monitor daily operation on collection solid waste and public cleansing.
- To check and verified (staff leave, attendance, overtime) and submit the report to management for approval.
- To manage the Public Complaint and Non- compliance from SWCORP
- Provide the immediate superior daily planned activities progress and also hold discussions regularly to solve problem which arise from time to time.
- Minimum Diploma/Certificate/ STPM with 2 years experiences in waste management operations at supervisory level in solid waste management.
- Possessed own transport and valid license.
Location : Kangar, Perlis
Closing date : 25th April 2019